What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
A 2003 Lexus ES300. I bought it about 5 years ago for $10,000.00 with 47k miles on it. has 79k miles on it now and it still looks brand new. Boring car from a person who raced (not pro, fun racing) a Porsche 911? Yes
Why, because I wanted a car that would last me another 15 years or so, that would be easy on repair costs (they just don’t break down). Just keep it serviced and they last. Big fan of Toyota’s and Honda’s for that reason
'88 Mercury Cougar (Original Owner, 5.0L significant mods)
'97 Camaro SS Convertible (Original Owner, cam/heads/headers, Extensive Alpine/Infinity audio system)
'10 Nissan Altima (Daily Driver)
2010 Ford F150 extended cab.  Hauling and towing my boat when needed.  I can’t imagine not having a pickup, took me 50 years to get one.