What did your system look like 30 years ago?

As best as I can recall, this is what I had

Magnepan MG1.4 speakers; Rega Planar 3 turntable with a Linn K9 cartridge; CAL Icon CD player;  Adcom GTP500 II tuner/preamp; Adcom GFA545 amp

I still have my Zerostat which I bought in the 80's-
128x128zavato
Sonograph SG-3 TT, Premier MMT tonearm, Talsiman cartridge
Carver CD player with tube output stage
B&K Pro 10 preamp
B&K St140 amplifier
Vandersteen Model 2 speakers
Monster Cable Reference interconnects
AQ Speaker cables

Still have the TT and arm.

Just curious ... Like Mesch, are any of you still using any of that equipment from thirty years ago in your main system? My Classic Well Tempered turntable is still going strong. With all of the mods that have been done to it, it stays right up there with the big boys.

Frank
@oregonpapa
Just curious ... Like Mesch, are any of you still using any of that equipment from thirty years ago in your main system? My Classic Well Tempered turntable is still going strong. With all of the mods that have been done to it, it stays right up there with the big boys.
Naw. I gave away the record player to a buddy who had an old midfi system. And the Rectilinears were thrown out after the drivers started failing. But I’ve kept the electronics in storage.
Fried C/3L with Fried Subs, Aragon Amp (4004) and Pre 24K ?), Thorens 321 TT...friend has the Thorens and it's going great,. wish I could have kept the C/3L
oregonpapa,

Surprisingly (to me), my first speakers surrounds decomposed, amplifier’s lights and one meter died, volume knob started acting up, but turntable is, as I write this, running like the first day. They do not make them like they used to. Or do they?