What dealer/distributor has influenced you most?

Brian @ Aaudio Imports has by far helped influence me the most on my audio journey.

From the Isoclean products to the Weizhi over to the Stage 3 power cables and now to the Thales IC. The S3 and Thales are by far the best AC/IC I have ever heard in my system. No cable has come close to them. The new AC passive units Brain sells are said to better the Weizhi so again this is where the next move will be.

We are all hoping Thales starts to market/make speaker cables.

Who has helped you the most and how??
128x128glory
The late Don Hoatson at The Sound Room in Maryland. He was patient and kind to a new audiophile and never once upsold me on anything. Dispensed advice judiciously and let me borrow and test equipment frequently. His son now runs the business on the Eastern Shore. 
I live near a couple of relatively well regarded "audio salons" that have proven time and again that although sometimes friendly (sometimes !), they're utterly useless for anybody who isn't already just handing over large cash with no questions asked. Very few employees have inter-human listening skills beyond that which may be expected from a basset hound, which is weird because if they were paying attention they'd have sold more things to me and I assume many others. No mailing lists to announce manufacturer's visits, no interest in actual music (ask most salespeople about nearby concerts and you'll generally get a blank stare), no clue beyond their tiny world (need a Linn belt? uh...not sure where you can get those...uh...). That's what has inspired me to think of those dealers as candy stores for a privileged few, and although I could personally afford whatever they're selling, I simply cannot afford to waste much time with knuckleheads.
Post removed 
Acoustic Sounds. I've been surprised by their no-nonsense approach, despite carrying many products I would deem snake oil.
Post removed