What companies have gone above and beyond?

I have had a few products back to the manufacturer for different reasons. Some companies have been fantastic to deal with while others have been a disappointment. Sota was so good I couldn't believe it. Aragon was almost as good. What companies have you dealt with that provided exceptional service?
128x128nrchy
Folks @ Audio Research
Victor,Dan @ BAT
Peter @ Pass Labs
CC Poon @ Monarchy Audio

These guys have save me time, anxeity, $$$, and always a step closer to audio excellence.
Lots of people have had good vibes with Brent at Virtual Dynamics. Nice guy, eh?

My best experience to date has been with John Meyer, who is the founder and designer at Newform Research. I spoke with him AFTER buying a used pair of R645's and he insisted that I email my room dimensions to him so he could help me with placement! This guy is something else - a true audiophile gentleman. He's another Canadian by the way - like the VD and Bryston guys. Are you seeing a pattern here?

My hat also goes off to George Tice, who in an absolute pleasure to deal with. I guess some of us Americans are OK too...
Great thread!

Shari at Thiel.
Nordost.
The gentleman at Wireworld...David..
All at Magnepan, esp. Mr. Diller...a gentleman.
Roger at InnerSound.
The young gentleman at Classe
Everyone at Magnum Dynalab.
All at Conrad Johnson...superb!.....all of these
are the current "Lions" of the high-end..but what of the
past?

For great service that helped me down this audio path..

The great Henry Kloss...and all of his companies!
Jon Dahlquist and Sal Marantz.
The "L" and "H" of KLH.
All at VPI....hey, their part of the past, present and
future.

It is good to say that the "high-end" of audio has more good
people that any other group that I have had contact with..

Bravo!
Another vote for Thiel and Shari. Replaced free of charge (including free delivery) 14 year old woofer with silver solder, out of warranty 4 years. Called Fiday afternoon, recieved goods Monday afternoon. Recieved phone call Tuesday afternoon to make sure I was satisfied. You bet I am. Bravo, Thiel and Shari!