What Class D amps will drive a 2 ohm load

Just asking.

I see specs into 4 ohms but nothing into difficult speaker loads (like Thiel CS5's).

Thanks for listening, 

Dsper

dsper
Post removed 

Please don’t post your own misguided words and say they are mine, your just showing your own stupidity, and this sort of thing is not called for on these forums
I'm sorry George, let me restate that.

I've never seen you pass an opportunity to tell some one who says they like class D why they should not. If there is anything you are passionate about here it seems to be correcting people who like Class D.

Even when an OP specifically asks detractors of Class D to go elsewhere, becuase they wan to read about relative differences between Class D amps, well, in moments there you are, telling them why they need to wait for a tech no one has heard of, or consider a linear amp instead.

And in terms of style, you have routinely characterized others and projected your own patterns onto posters, especially me.

And George, we can go through reams of posts where some one says :

"I heard a Class D amp and I liked Y about it"

well, moments later there you are trying to explain that they can’t like Y because 20 years ago some one measured something, so the poster’s experience must be wrong.

My original point George was that you never accept anyone's experience with Class D as valid, or just as important as yours, and that is a type of disrespect I really really wish you would stop demonstrating.
My original point George was that you never accept anyone's experience with Class D as valid

And why should I, if you search I've listened to plenty, I will go with what I hear and what independent measured results show about their ability into these sorts of loads, before I ever believe your subjective opinion on them, you've probably never used on on this sort of "evil load" speaker.

As history shows you keep starting Class-D threads to get some conformation or reco on what you hear yourself, because "maybe" your not too sure about Class-D