What cartridges are good fits for the Bellari 129

Not sure if I want to try tubes for the first time(I would not mind feedback regarding this decision aswell), but if you have any suggestions for MM cartridges within 2.5mV-5mV I would greatly appreciate it--Cheers
jmoog08
I wouldn't say it's overpriced. It's practically the cheapest phono stage with a tube you can buy, and certainly the cheapest Stereophile class B rated phono stage. It does sound good with high output cartraiges. Fit n' finish could be better, but you can't have everything.
Post removed 
I don't have a cart recommendation, but I'm not sure I'd choose the Bellari as a means to try tubes. It doesn't behave any differently than a ss phono IMHO, is a little temperamental (noise/grounding issues) and I think overpriced frankly. I had one and thought it was a decent phone pre, but don't understand the hype. If you need a phono pre, compare it to others in the price range and pick the one you like. If you really want to try tubes, I'd try a tube preamp or line stage, or power amp. You can do this for only a little more $ commitment than the Bellari.

. . . just my 2 cents.

I am wondering the same thing, would some high ouput Moving Coils work good with the Bellari, say Denon 160 with 1.6mV but some claim more like 2.2mV or the Dynavector 20XH or the 10X at 2.5mV..