what cables for Krell 300i and Revel M20 suggest

I am going to be running a Krell s300-i integrated amp to a pair of Revel M20s and using a Rel Sub for a studio recording playback monitoring system. The main source would be a Metric Halo LIO 8 converter. This is to monitor my own recordings.

I need a set of interconnect to run from the LIO 8 to the Krell amp and a set of speaker cables to the Revel M20s. Any suggestions that might sound good with this setup. I imagine this sound to possibly be on the tighter brighter side and was thinking maybe a cable like MIT would fit the bill? I've tried tons of cables over the years. Just wanted to see what sort of suggestions I might get from others who may be familiar with what this system might sound like.

I have always found cables to almost like an EQ of sorts. You don't want a dull cable on a dull system but in the right system a duller sounding cable can be perfect.
128x128ejlif

Showing 2 responses by zd542

Its hard to go wrong with Audioquest. I find the copper always sounds good, but if you consider silver, you need to give it a good demo just to be sure.
Someone above mentioned Blue Jeans Cable. Do they actually make cables, or just sell them?