What brand outlet for dedicated lines?

I am looking to add dedicated lines and am researching the best (within reason) outlet for this application. Many have told me Hubbell HBL8300HI -- any suggestions?
jeffga
Look into the cryo treated Hubbell's from www.audioexcellenceaz.com ,open the World Power link. Several friends of mine and I have cryo treated Hubbell 8300's and we all think they sound great! I have not listened to all of different outlets out there, but I can say with some confidence that you should like these. I do think that this is a very well made duplex even without the cryo. I do feel like the cryo treatment(done correctly) is worth more than every extra penny it costs!
Check out the Cable Company in their news letter thay have lots of info about their electrical outlets.
As Maxgain suggested check out Alan's website. I like the Hubbell 5362, Hubbell 8300, Wattgate 381, Acme silver plated (in the order listed however they are all good in their own ways). The above are cryo'd, with the exception of the Wattgate 381. A lot depends upon your system and the type of sound you want to achieve.
I too like the Hubbells although mine aren't cryo'ed-- yet:>) I can also recommend the FIM 880 although more expensive at $55-60.