What became of Mahgister?

I suddenly realized a few weeks ago that he was no longer with us. Does anyone know what happened?

128x128roxy54

Actually, he was normally very well mannered, and apologetic on the rare occasions that he showed irritation.

Though I personally sometimes found his conspiracy theory driven posts on things like vaccines and such counter productive and even dangerous to an extent, and some of his political opinions mis-guided, I always liked @mahgister because his intentions always seemed good. Maybe he will come back someday with some new insights to offer.  He seemed to be a philanthropist at heart.

I suspect as a philosopher at heart, he sometimes allowed his theoretical logic to run wild, in other words logic alone without the actual facts to apply it to does not get you very far.

Footnote: I had a minor study area in philosophy and logic back in college. Very interesting.....as is/was M.

By now I would hope that most of us have realised that there was never any such thing as a Covid vaccine?

Some folks here here in the UK are now being encouraged into taking their 4th and 5th experimental shots.

Apparently with more to follow every 12 weeks!

Mahgister's political opinions were pretty spot on too, I thought.

He'd clearly thought things out for himself and come to the conclusion that things are the same as they ever were - a never-ending battle for money and resources.

Forums such as this can be a real eye opener when it comes to discovering the immense difficulties of engaging in constructive communication with others.

Perhaps Mahgister might care to return once he's good and ready?

Forums such as this can be a real eye opener when it comes to discovering the immense difficulties of engaging in constructive communication with others.

And where would we be without your inane rantings?

By now I would hope that most of us have realised that there was never any such thing as a Covid vaccine?

Wow.