What audio aspect are you knowledgeable in?

Over the years I really appreciated the advice given me by people on this forum who are quite knowledgeable in tubes, digital, turntables, amps, speakers, and the rest. I also believe and appreciating what I'm good at and what I can advise people in. So, what do you knowledgeable in? What do you feel expert enough to confidently advise people in? For example, I feel confident enough to advise people and cartridge set up and tube selection. But I don't really feel confident enough in speaker selection, or DAC selection, or room treatment.
128x128simao
Actually I am a civil engineer and electronics engineer, or was. I retired 3 tears ago but still keep interested. My first
audio was back in 1966 (Kreisler valve radio, multilayer drop records) before creeping to higher spec as money allowed.
Now I am proud and embarrassed to say my system is worth big money. Does that make it better than anyone else’s? It’s what we are happy listening to, what we are used to. No arguments. “My specifications are really no better than yours). I have a MS-91L TT and a J Allberts MC-1 cartridge. Nothing special but is sounds great. There are some other components that I think make my listening special, but please done think I am bragging. I’m not.
My employment enabled me to elevate to where I am.
Each and everyone of us will do the same. Maybe not to the extent it did, but in the end we are all looking for the best sound for the budget we have.

All the best all of you
AG 🇦🇺
In the 1990's when I was young and had a ton of energy and ambition, I did a lot of trial and error. I mean a lot of running back and forth to various audio salons. I happen to hit on a few combinations of really great sounding gear. Those impressions have stayed with me to this day. I'm much less focused on it all now as health issues and other matters have crowded in. I'm in the process of finishing my new  basement. Maybe that will restart my interest in it all.
Like Willie Nelson said “ I sing, but I’m not a singer, I play guitar, but I’m not a guitar player, what I am, is a song writer”. 
I can advise people on speakers, amplifiers, cables, digital to analog converters, preamplifiers, and tuners as well as room setup and placement options but you have to leep an open mind around me because the stuff i suggest may surprise you for sure.