What Are Your Reference Discs? or Specific Reference Tracks

Looking for new gems!  My reference discs are: Graceland, Paul Simon  Avalon, Roxy Music  Brothers in Arms, Dire Straits  So, Peter Gabriel  Ten Summoner's Tales, Sting 

What are yours?

wweiss
Try Al DeMeola's Scenario. Along with Al's virtuoso guitar work, Tony Levin's bass stick will tickle your wobbly bits, and Jan Hammer's keyboard playing is on par with anything he's ever done. Rounding out the band with Phil Collins and Bill Bruford on Drums and an extremely well produced mix, you have a disc that can tax the best of systems. Caution: careful with the low end!
pedroeb, you have it right. My mistake if people thought I meant tracks to evaluate sound equipment. I watched the video and don’t agree with the term "Ear Candy". Sounds like Steely Dan Gaucho should be avoided because it is "too" well recorded. From my view point, I am a musician first, second a music lover, and lastly an "Audiophile" who puts equipment together to try to reproduce the artists message. If an engineer or producer is talented enough to reproduce life like music in your home, should that be avoided? Remember George Martin was the fifth Beatle or maybe the first, depending on how you look at it. I saw a video on YouTube and this gentleman stated he swaps out at least two pairs of speakers and two sets of amps every day! I would rather spend my limited time listening to music over playing with endless gear. Anyway I’m not here to debate. Spanish Harlem by Rebeca Pidgeon is my example of one of the best female vocalist, magically captured on a recoded medium, and if you have the right equipment - will take you THERE! Yes Ear Candy for sure.
Disco Duck by Rick Dees and His Cast of Idiots

The Bird is the Word - by the Trashmen ( watch the video for the most intimate and unforgettable experience)

The Streak - by Ray Stevens

Kung Fu Fighting  - by Carl Douglas

I Lost On Jeopardy - by Weird Al Yankovich

Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer - by who and the Hell cares

NO doubt that these are only the best songs ever recorded but also with the best sonics hands down - no need for any more debate on this topic. Now go buy them in the unlikely event you don’t already own them (including  the MoFi 45RPM UHQR reissues)! 
Nuff said!!!!
These are my go to CDs:
Rosanne Cash—Rules of Travel
Rodney Crowell—The Outsider
KD Lang—Hymns of the 49th Parallel
Mary Chaplin Carpenter—Come On Come On
Steeleye Span—Hark! The Village Wait
Clifford Jordan—Live at Ethyl’s
Ron Carter—The Golden Striker
Jack deJohnette—in Movement
Ben Webster/Joe Zawinul—Soulmates
Gerry Mulligan meets Ben Webster