What are you using to drive your Tektons?

Hi all,
I recently took delivery on a pair of Tekton Pendragons that I really like a lot. The only "trouble" is, I'm greedy and I want MORE. I called Eric at Tekton and am going to order a pair of Double Impact SEs and send the Pendragons back. I'm curious what any of you Tekton fans out there have been driving your Tektons with that has brought you good results? 
Thanks in advance. 
128x128redstarwraith
@redstarwraith  First, congratulations on upgrading to the Double Impact SEs. They are special speakers. Let us know how you find them relative to the Pendragons once you have the SEs run in (it takes some time).

Tekton speakers, generically speaking, pair well across a wide range of amplification.

Knowing more about your room, listening levels, personal preferences, etc. will help members advise you more specifically.
I am waiting for my Tekton Double Impact SE's to be delivered. I am taking out of my system a pair of Paradigm Studio 80v2 which I still like. I purchased them new in 2001 so they have some time on for sure. The paradigms and future Double Impact SE' s will be lowered wit a Sunfire Cinema Grand Architect series II which is rated at 225 w x5. I do like the sound of this amp I have had in my system for about 8-10 yrs. I hope the Tektons will match up.
Once I get my DIs I plan on getting some Hypex NC400 monoblocks which are SUPER quiet. I am hoping for the ultimate in transparency
I’ve owned a pair of Pendragons for approximately a year now, and find they work well with a wide variety of amplifiers. Anything from low wattage tube amps to high wattage SS amps can give you great results. Right now, I’ve got mine hooked up to a fully refurbished vintage Marantz 2220B which supposedly puts out 20 wpc, but when measured, actually puts out closer to 25 wpc. I’ve also tried em with SET amps, Class A/B tube amps, and high wattage SS amps, and they seem to work well with pretty much anything you throw at em. Some sounded better than others, IMO, but that seems to come down more to personal preference and how loudly you listen to music.
Good luck with your DI’s!