What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz
Tomic
Yes I was pretty impressed and will likely look for it on vinyl.
Getting ready to board the big silver bird and fly home, nice short week.
Had the problem sorted by 10am Tuesday but just hung out so my company would not think about sending me somewhere else this week!
Gov’t Mule - Dose
Qobuz

seen Gov’t Mule Mentioned so many times on the forums I thought I would check them out.  May list to a few more of their albums. 

Joan Osborne is at the top of my list of living female (or not) singers. Watch her YouTube live-in-the-studio (radio station) rendering of Slim Harpo’s "Shake Your Hips". Smokin’ hot! So is the band accompanying her, really good. And her performance of "What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted" in the Standing In The Shadows Of Motown film is absolutely devastating. After the song ends, the band bows to her!

I’ve seen her live twice at The Aladdin Theater in Portland, Oregon (a cool converted old deco-style movie theater with great acoustics), accompanied by her regular guitarist and pianist. With all the fake singers around, it’s a pleasure to hear the real deal.

Her album of Dylan songs didn’t work for me: she seems to have a more natural affinity for Soul-type material. But then again, she does a great job on the Country material on her Pretty Little Stranger album. Her new album seems like a must-have.

Joan Osborne - Trouble and Strife, Qobuz 

She kind of fell off my radar back in the 90's, but yeah I really like what I'm hearing so far.