- Acoustic Research XA turntable, $78 retail (!) in 1969.
- Decca Blue pickup, $140 in 1972.
- SME 3009 Mk.2 Improved, $295 (iirc) in 1973.
- Townshend Audio Rock Elite turntable, $650 in the early-90’s.
- A couple of used Zeta arms, $600 and $800 iirc.
- Herron VTPH-1mm, direct from Keith for $1225.
Even better are the LP’s and CD’s I’ve acquired over the past 55 or so years (Music Millennium in Portland had it’s bi-annual sidewalk sale a week ago, thousands of VG+ to Mint condition LP’s for $2 apiece. My racks swelled by another 40 or so discs), the value of which is to me immeasurable. As Mazzy (Norman Mazlov) has been reminding us in his latest Vinyl Community YouTube Videos, "It’s about the music, stupid."