What are the weak points of Pass amps and pre-amps ?

Though there are perhaps better transistor amps, but Pass seems to be an excellent choice for many.
What is your experience with them, if you could elaborate ? Integrateds as well.
inna
@bo1972 Unless you have something to say about your experiences listening to Pass Labs amps, please leave the thread and start your own to talk about your product. Otherwise, I suggest everyone else report the posts. 
Rabbit hole! Whack a mole! Isn't there a whack a mole fan around here? Please direct teleportation tractor beam at @bo1972. Cheers,
Spencer
Was the initial post designed to just generate a platform on which to try to dig up criticism of Pass product?

The product is consistently reviewed as being some of the best our there - up against any other product. 
Man... at least Troy is selling legitimate brands and equipment. 

Bo, appears to be using the "show-up and throw-up" method of selling... garbage.
dep14, Bo does not have one purchase or sale on A'gon.  At first I use to read his posts years ago, then stopped completely and won't again.  But as far as I know he has never tried to sell anything and I don't think you could hire him to install a system.  But he kills threads with pages and pages and pages of posts all saying the same thing.