What are the sexiest components ever made?

As Enzo Ferrari had said that the XKE was the most beautiful/sexiest car ever made (his opinion, not mine).  How about high end audio products?  There have to be some that sex was thought about by the designers?  

Not the most exotic, but like a classic Mercedes or Packard,..there is a reason the Linn 12 has been around as long as it has.  Yamaha had that slanted cassette deck, and I hope you can add to this list and, if possible, add a photo. 

I think a young Barbi Benton holding even an 8-track player would be very attractive. 

whatjd
Wow I have heard of cars being Sexy ,but Audio equipment? The sound they produce with the right album or cd can be sexy but .Really ,that's a strange question. 
The Transcriptor turntable, as shown in "A Clockwork Orange" has to be the best looking device.
1.  B&O 4002 turntable.  The only piece of equipment women fawned over.

2. Nakamichi Dragon from same era. Stunning at night.

3. Esoteric X-03se. The way the drawer and mechanism work is very, um, satisfying.

4.  But the winner for me is the Continuum Caliburn turntable.  I mean that thing is a work of art.  Can't afford it but hey a used one might come up....

Artisan Fidelity turntables, Wavac electronics, Miyabi Fuuga cartridge.
I also find Esoteric digital front ends quite sexy
  • Chord SPM6000 Monoblock Amplifiers 
  • Cary Audio SLP-05 Preamp 
  • Cary Audio CAD805 AE (Anniversary Edition)
  • Clearaudio Reference Turntables (All Referenced models)
  • Jeff Rowland Model 13 Monoblock Amplifiers
  • Acoustic Preference Gracioso 1.0 Speakers
  • Sony SCD-1 ES CD Player top loader
  • McIntosh MR85 Tuner
  • Clearaudio Goldfinger Statement Cartridge 
This to name a few. All was regarded as sexy pieces in various articles