What amps use the KT120 tubes?

As per the title -- can anyone list amps that use these tubes by design (not retrofit )?
rblnr
Bob Carver - Black Beauty Monoblocks - See the new Musicdirect catalog for these.
Octave RE 290
http://www.octave.de/en/htdocs/verstaerker/re290.php
This amp was designed around the KT120. As a V70SE owner I would suggest adding the Black Box. Lowers the noise floor and adds to the dynamics.
Post removed 
Just adding this list to help out anyone who may stumble upon this thread.

Credit for this goes to A'gon member Hifigeek1. He posted this on another thread.

04-19-12: Hifigeek1

The following is a list of ARC amps that are authorized to use the KT-120:

VS55, VSi55, VS60, VSi60, VS110, VS115, REF110, VM220. I hope people find this useful as there seems to be a lot of confusion about it.
Dhcod, do you find that the amp produces a hum through the speakers when paired with the kt120s? I just put these tubes in my titan atlas magnum and there is a hum through the speakers even with nothing else plugged in. I didn't notice it with the 90s.
Emotive Audio Vitas use KT-120s. They can also run 6550, EL34, 6L6GC and their KT counterparts. I like the KT-120s best of all the tubes I've tried so far.
Checkout tomcataudio's facebook page ....photos and videos of a pair of KT120's 100watt Mono Blocks....I stumbled onto them...I understand he does triode/pintode mode switch also...they looked gorgeous!
Post removed