What amp is best with Wilson Sasha DAW speakers

Just received my new Wilson Sasha DAW speakers and am now beginning to sift through a long list of electronics that would bring out the best in them. If anyone owns these and could give some recommendations I love to hear them. I’m open to tube or solid state. Looking for amps and preamp. All opinions are appreciated.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110
Gpgr4blu:  are you using a full ARC system?  Which preamp are you running with the ref 160 with and cables too if you don’t mind. 
Hi carey1110:
I have a Ref 40 pre and a Ref Phono 2 phono stage. My cables are mainly Shunyata Anaconda Zitron although I use MIT for my Spectral cdp and Audioquest WEL signature reference for phono cable.
Hi carey1110:
Have had my Sasha DAW's for about 5 weeks now.  They are paired with Convergent Audio Technology Renaissance preamp and JL5 amplifier.  I would say it has the organic qualities to it.  Enjoying the combo immensely. I just keep putting on more music. Still getting better as speakers are still breaking in.  Have fun with your search.
Jazzbass what kind of power are we talking about with the CAT amps. Are you getting ample bass.  Good depth etc.  I always thought you’d have Solid-State for the Wilsons. 
I have the JL5's which are rated at 120W. They are in a room about 18 x 22 with 11foot ceiling.  Bass is fine for my purposes as I don't look for subterranean levels as in some organ music.  A Fender bass sounds like a Fender bass.  Another example i can give is the sound of a snare drum.  With the DAW's you hear the "body" of the snare after the initial attack. While not as lightning fast compared to the horn speaker/CAT amp combo I had, that did not have the essence of the whole instrument.

As far as solid state, my dealer was running the DAW's with D'Agostino amps. While I liked the combo, I can't make  a firm comparison with him running a digital source whereas i use mostly vinyl and tape. He's more than happy to lend me a D'agostino amp.