What amp is best with Wilson Sasha DAW speakers

Just received my new Wilson Sasha DAW speakers and am now beginning to sift through a long list of electronics that would bring out the best in them. If anyone owns these and could give some recommendations I love to hear them. I’m open to tube or solid state. Looking for amps and preamp. All opinions are appreciated.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110
I think there will be many pairings of the Wilson’s with the new ARC Ref 160s. Has two new features to ARC that make it very user friendly. There are to be fuses located just after each KT 150’s rather than resistors which required some effort to replace plus it has a new auto bias scheme. Too damn expensive but i’m sure it’s a super match. 
Hi 4425:
I have that combo. The ref 160s and Alexia 2s. It is an extraordinary combo. My personal favorite of all the amplifiers I have heard with Alexias regardless of price.
I would refrain from recommending a specific amplifier, especially without knowing about the room the speakers are going to be in, the source components, etc. But regarding Wilson Audio, their speakers are VERY revealing of everything in a recording, good and bad. The second rule I would say is (typically) their impedance drops really low and they don't design them any other way. If the new tweeters they're using is an improvement over the Focal's they used to use (and modify), you should have a wider range of equipment you can match them to. And as much as I hate to sound snobbish, but a CLEAN amp that doesn't "sizzle" in the treble region usually costs more. It has to drive the speaker effortlessly all day and all night. One last thing- cables are important, but...here's where the snake oil is overly abundant- especially power cords. Also, It is almost impossible to plug an amp into anything but the wall. Let the amp clean up your power- most of them do this.
gpgr4blu: you’re one of the very first that I know of to have a 160s in your hands. if you don’t mind i have a few questions:
1. which mode do you prefer?
2. how does it look? build quality? meters; cool or distraction?
3. anything stick out regarding the sound? 

no worries if you don’t have time to respond. 
The Wilson Sasha DAW is a great speaker and nothing like it predecessor the Sasha 2.  I compared the two in a side by side AB comparison. I first went to the dealer to buy the Sasha 2 but after hearing the DAWs I was blown away at how much more real and organic they sounded. I bought the DAWs instead,  night and day difference.   The sense of presence and the soundstage was much better on the Sasha DAW.  This was not an extravagant system either. VTL 5.5 S2 and a pair of Pass mono blocs. The impedance on the DAW is much easier on the amp than their past models.  It’s is a revealing speaker but not in the sense of brightness just a very clear window into what upstream. I’m sure the ARC ref 160s would sound great I’m just not sure yet if I want to deal with a full tube amp.  However once I hear it I might want to. Any DAW owners out there been through the selection process and compared.