What amp is best with Wilson Sasha DAW speakers

Just received my new Wilson Sasha DAW speakers and am now beginning to sift through a long list of electronics that would bring out the best in them. If anyone owns these and could give some recommendations I love to hear them. I’m open to tube or solid state. Looking for amps and preamp. All opinions are appreciated.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110
Post removed 
@rbach

Does what Troy say not align with your experience?

@audiotroy

@carey1110

Troy/Dave, I’ve heard Wilson many many times and I agree with most of what you say and moreover most of the time; it correlates with what I hear. I’ve not heard the T+A with DAW (have with Sabrina and wow, it was really good). But have heard D’ag Progression mono’s plus the matching preamp and they work really good with the DAWs; digital was great and vinyl even better. To my ears, the Progression was better than the ARC Ref 6 (may have heard with Ref 10 too) with 160M monos. The T+A gear is very exceptional in both sound and beauty of build.

Somebody mentioned Pass, and while good, I prefer the D’ag Progression with DAW. I’d bet the T+A would be killer too. I have much less experience with T+A, but every time I’ve heard it with Wilson, it was a match made in heaven.

While Wilson is known to use ARC at shows, and to work quite well with their tube gear, Wilson have endorsed Nagra and I believe others on YouTube and the Classic Line was very good with the Sabrina in my experience a couple years ago. Haven’t heard Nagra on the DAW though. In Utah, Wilson have the Wamm Master Chronosonic setup in their personal room with D’ag Momentum monos + preamp on the main speakers and a stereo Momentum amp on the Chronosonic Subs. That is a substantial statement on Wilson’s part since this is their Flagship speaker. Take it for what you will.

In the end, it is all about synergy. @carey1110 , I hope you have a fun journey to find the amps of your dreams to go with your fine speakers.

BTW, I’m not a dealer. But my dealer is about 5 miles from me and I have a chance most Sunday’s to hear some amazing systems. I am truly blessed in that regard. BTW, I'm in SoCal, nowhere near Dave and Troy.
The best I've heard are Spectral and Ayre. Spectral does require MIT cable, or you will break things, but properly set up is sublime!
I find it bizarre that someone would trust people with limited experience over dealers with decades of experience owning scores of high end products.
Post removed