What amp is best with Wilson Sasha DAW speakers

Just received my new Wilson Sasha DAW speakers and am now beginning to sift through a long list of electronics that would bring out the best in them. If anyone owns these and could give some recommendations I love to hear them. I’m open to tube or solid state. Looking for amps and preamp. All opinions are appreciated.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110

Showing 2 responses by mdp632

@rauliruegas If you don’t care about warranty support or want a very expensive paper weight then by all means use non mit cables in a spectral system.

@audiotroy is correct on this one and Spectral must be used as a system. That is pre+amp and MIT cabling.

if you don’t subscribe to the spectral system approach then I wouldn’t pursue Spectral. As others have stated there are many fine and less expensive alternatives.

However , a properly setup and full Spectral system is very special indeed. 

There is YouTube Video from Munich 2019 with Your speakers and Spectral electronics.  I know you can’t judge from YouTube but , in case you are interested. 

Also consider reaching out to music lovers in ca and innovative in NYC for all your spectral/ Wilson questions as they are authorized dealers for both brands.