What about a product can irritate you?

What about a product can irritate you, other than the sound?

I thought of this today while attemting to install a new pair of cables. The cables came out of the package in the shape of a Slinky and no amount of bending them, shaping them, stretching them or otherwise trying to reshape them would do any good... they are permanently shaped like a big telephone cord.

I find cables that aren't installation-friendly to be incredibly irritating.

Do you have a pet peeve?

Dean.
reelsmith
My biggest are too-coarse or too-fine volume controls and tempermental remotes. The sticker on the CD edges also get to me so I echo Edesilva on that one.
I agree with Edesilva,that little strip of wonder tape on CDs drives me nuts !!!
In relation to TimF's complaint about wandering input selectors, I owned a Jolida integrated that featured a input selector that "wandered." That is, it never seemed to know where the precise setting for any particular input was. It sometimes seemed at rest, then a channel would drop out. I had not experienced that sort of shoddy construction previously (or since).
The "Standby / On" toggle switch on the back of Joule Electra Vamp is located waaaay to close to the right speaker cable binding posts. Oh well. It sounds good, so I deal with it...
Poor quality designs:
Stuff that regularly melts down or bursts into flames without provocation.

Poor quality control:
Loose parts, misaligned controls, crappy finish work, etc.

Poor customer service:
A lot can be forgiven from the above if there is someone at the company of manufacture who gives a hoot that you are not satisfied with their product. Everyone makes mistakes. But, if the company is unresponsive, rude, accusatory or otherwise unaccountable for their shortcomings, I find that totally unacceptable (not to mention irritating.)