What 2 channel Amp would you Buy for $6k?

I plan on spending no more than $6k for power amp (tube or SS), but would like to hear from others what amp they’d get. I’ve done plenty of research, but honestly, I’m burn’t out and now would like to hear from others.
roddyboy
First I would like to prematurely thank you Michaela. I'm leaning towards the MC501 amp, but there's something that's been bothering me a little. Why do you think so many people getting rid of them? I mean a lot!
Roddyboy,

I use VTL 450 tube amps with B&W 801 Series 3 speakers.  In the past, I have used Classe CAM 300 SS amps with the 801's. If you are into hard pounding bass tubes may not be the way to go with your speakers.  Don't get me wrong tube gear do bass great but it just lacks a bit of a punch with most of the tube gear I've used.  The Classe amps I had, had good bass a nice mid range but the upper frequencies seem a slightly recessed or maybe veiled presentation best describes it better. Recently, I purchased my first Mcintosh gear, a C2500 Pre-Amp and love it, I don't know what there amps sound like but if they anywhere near a nice the pre's I'd think hard about Mc amps
I only see one available for sale on here. It's the age old question on Agon, why does it seem like there are so many of something for sale. It's simply a matter of the number of units made. There's always McIntosh gear for sale because they sell so much of it. It's just a numbers game. The more there is, the more there is going to be some available for sale.
@vegasears That is a great preamp. As far as the amps go, there is great synergy with McIntosh amps and preamps, they are made to go together. Some will disagree saying the amps are great but not the other components, I disagree when talking about the amps and preamps, they are great together, IMHO.