What 2 Ch PreAmp for DefTech BP2000 and B&K Amp

Looking for recommndations for a good 2Ch PreAmp to go with Definitive Technology BP200os and a B&K Reference 7250 Amp. I listen to Rock Pop through CD. Right now I have a Sony E9000ES Pre/Amp. Also may consider a good D/A and have been doing research hear as I do have a Soild State Sony P9000ES.
ronald_p

Showing 1 response by ronald_p

Brad,

I already have the HT Pre/Amp and Sony E9000ES. I was looking for 2 CH Pre/Amp to run through a Sony TAP9000ES for dedicated 2 CH and Home Theater duties.

I have been upset with the harsh top end at times and was looking for recommendations on a Pre/Amp that really fits with these speakers and allow a musical top end with enhanced sound stage. I have herd that the speakers are picky on what you team them up with and high end salons do sell them as music speakers when matched to the right equipment.

Gabus,
Thanks for the recommndation I also was recommnded Audio Reaserch and Macitosh but not given specific models numbers. I can't beleive the power your sending to yours! I thought I was over kill with the B&K 200 Watt THX per channel since I have build it subs. My system is listed in a How to Intergrate 2CH system in Home Theater post that is about a week old. I auditioned a tube amp at a mid to hi end store and was thinking that the tube amp would not give me the bass and detail I liked and thought a Pre/Amp may be the way to go.