Wharfedale Linton Heritage 85th Anniversary

These are fun speakers.  They are musical and smooth. An absolute pleasure to hear with tubes.

I cannot believe how well made they are at this price point.  I'd like to wheel in a pair of Harbeths or Spendors (classic type) to have a shootout.  The stands are well executed.  Everything feels substantial and high end.  Color me impressed.  

128x128jbhiller
Buddy.  I have the Bryston Mini-T's.  Love them.  PM me if you have any questions.

I have the Wharfdale Denton 80ths in a 2nd system.  Really pleasant, and enjoyable - especially for the price.  The Lintons look like an affordable, british, Bryston Mini-T. (3 way, same size drivers, about the same size).  Would love to try them as a 2nd "flavor". (but you'll have to take the Mini'T's from my cold dead hands...).

I finally got around to swapping out the Lintons and moving the Forte IIIs back in.  I enjoyed comparing but not enough to keep the Fortes in position.  I moved the Wharfedales back in.  I'm very pleased with these speakers.  I'd like to put them head to toe with some Harbeths.  
They aren't even close and it might not be about quality- it's about voicing.  They are voiced differently and I prefer the Harbeth sound by a mile.