Wharfedale Linton Heritage 85th Anniversary

These are fun speakers.  They are musical and smooth. An absolute pleasure to hear with tubes.

I cannot believe how well made they are at this price point.  I'd like to wheel in a pair of Harbeths or Spendors (classic type) to have a shootout.  The stands are well executed.  Everything feels substantial and high end.  Color me impressed.  

128x128jbhiller
I would love to hear the Linton’s. I am in need of a $1500+ bookshelf speaker and these are what I am considering at this time:
Bryston Mini T-
Tyler Linbrook Signature-
Legacy Studio Monitor
Splendor Classic SP 100
Buchardt S 400
Gershmann Grand Studio-
Russell K 100
Kerr Acoustics K 300

Anyone personally heard any of the above speakers compared to the Wharfedale Linton Heritage speakers?

It's been reported that buchardt are cheaply built, with low-end off-the-shelf drivers, and cabinet quality that do not reflect the price.  In other words over-hyped...
@buddy1234what kind of sound are you after ?  
I have heard a number of those speakers and of those i like the Bryston.  however i personally would save or look for harbeth p3esr.  
Burchardt uses SB Acoustics in at least some of their models, nothing wrong with them at all. From the pricing I've seen, it's quite fair.

The crossover I've seen however seem overly engineered. A thorough analysis would be interesting.  I've not seen a pair in person so I cannot comment on the cabinets.

Best,
E
P.S. - In house speaker making is no guarantee of anything, and often is used to lower parts cost.  Using off the shelf drivers from a good manufacturer is a fine thing for speaker makers to do.