Wharfedale Linton 85TH Anniversary Speakers

Does anyone own these speakers or have heard them?  I am interested in your impressions.  I am thinking of setting up a third system based on a tube integrated (TBD) with these speakers for Jazz listening. Source would be a SACD Player.   I have been looking at the speakers and the stands for under 1500.00.  I haven’t heard a Wharfedale since 1970 when we sold their bookshelf speakers in the audio store I worked in.  You filled the compartment in the rear with sand to tune them.  If I remember, it was a nice warm British Sound.  
128x128stereo5
alain4654, much appreciate our response.

It'd be wonderful if you could provide more detailed feedback on your impressions of the Linton.

How about a mini-review?
i got about 100 hrs on the linton. first impression is the soundstage is wider, the mid are warm and precise and the high frequency is soft and far from being agressive.
my previous speakers were tannoy turnberry se, martin logan vintage and b/w 802 s/3 matrix with the northcreek xover.

i am not shy to compare the $1500.00 lintons with the speakers mentioned above.
at 90 db efficiency, my mc275 mcintosh has no troubles making the lintons alive. 

will keep you guys uptaded after a couple hundreds hours of breakin in. 
alain465, I appreciate you feedback.

That sounds very promising!

I'd like to hear more on how its comparison with the other speakers you mentioned once it's fully broken in.

Once again, thank you!
Have a pair of the Wharfedale Linton Heritage speakers with stands.  Do require some "breaking in."  Some reviewers believe it's the large base driver requiring such.  After 60+hours, they are becoming increasingly enjoyable.  Oppo 83SE player, Nordost interconnects to Music Hall a70.2 ss integrated amp. Also use Macbook pro (2012) with Dacit for some listening.  The Wharfs easily reveal differences/inconsistencies in streamed music from both Apple & Amazon.