Well Tempered Labs Record Player, thoughts on a used one?

Very intrigued by a Well Tempered Labs Record Player that is up for sale right here.....
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9e092-well-tempered-labs-record-player-turntables

Looks like a lot of detail changes to what I would consider the "norm" for a turntable certainly in the tone arm area.
Anybody had experience with these?
Are they as fiddly to set up as they look like they maybe and if so are they worth it in the final results?
Thoughts at all?
128x128uberwaltz
i know two people w Amadeus and have heard one of the systems. Both owners love them. One has an issue as yet unresolved w hum , The other gets stellar sound.
certainly an unconventional but brilliant arm....
my sense is they punch far above weight pricewise.. IF no issues. ( like most used tables )

That's the newer version of record player with round motor old had square. I don't think record player sounds any different than classic except arm was a little easier to adjust. Once arm is set and goo is at right level your good to go. There different platter will wobble  at start up but for under $1000 bucks hard to beat. If motor is good there's not much else to break. Audio circle has a special section for well tempered owners you could ask over there.