We Need A Separate Forum for Fuses

LOL, I'll bet I gotcha on that Title! ;)  BTW, I put this thread under "Tech Talk" category as it involves the system physically, not tangentially. 

More seriously, two question survey:

1. Do you think designer fuses are A) a Gift to audiophiles, or B) Snake Oil 

2. Have you ever tried them?  Yes or No

In the tradition of such questions on Agon, I'll weigh in as we go along... 
Feel free to discuss and rant all you wish, but I would like to see clear answers to the questions. :) 
douglas_schroeder
uberwaltz -
Holy Moly
And I thought the SR Blue fuse thread was seriously deranged......
If you know GK is a thread "contributor", you can avoid having to read it to draw your quoted conclusion. 😁

Better not tell the skeptics that someday their components will have aftermarket fuses inside.  ;) 
^Hi douglas. And if it is true that someday components will have aftermarket fuses inside, may I ask your opinion as to how far into the future you estimate that would happen and, how that might effect the MSRP pricing (with respect to its current non-aftermarket fuse)? Thank you.
gdhal, I think within 4-5 years it could become commonplace for upper end manufacturers. Some will avoid it, and that is to be expected. Among the early adopters of new technology as manufacturers I think several will incorporate it within a couple years. I know more about this, but I am not discussing it publicly at this time.