We Need A Separate Forum for Fuses

LOL, I'll bet I gotcha on that Title! ;)  BTW, I put this thread under "Tech Talk" category as it involves the system physically, not tangentially. 

More seriously, two question survey:

1. Do you think designer fuses are A) a Gift to audiophiles, or B) Snake Oil 

2. Have you ever tried them?  Yes or No

In the tradition of such questions on Agon, I'll weigh in as we go along... 
Feel free to discuss and rant all you wish, but I would like to see clear answers to the questions. :) 
douglas_schroeder
If a mere fuse caused any audible change in sound in any of my equipment then you can be assured I would be rid of that useless POS boat anchor equipment in a flash. If a mere fuse makes an audible difference in your gear then you can be pretty much assured that anything else electrical you own or anything electrical your neighbours own will ALL affect your sound according to what is or isn’t plugged in. 

If a mere fuse caused any audible change in sound in any of my equipment then you can be assured I would be rid of that useless POS boat anchor equipment in a flash. If a mere fuse makes an audible difference in your gear then you can be pretty much assured that anything else electrical you own or anything electrical your neighbours own will ALL affect your sound according to what is or isn’t plugged in.

So, if you owned any gear from PS Audio or Wyred4Sound, you'd get rid of it? Rather hasty, wouldn't you say?

All the best,
Nonoise
To any of the non technical audophiles here who are confused about this "snake oil" subject.
Just save your dollars and get the right quality $2 fuse from here and be be happy that your not on the voodoo’ist merry go round, changing from Black to Blue to what next, Gold!!! perhaps, fuses that do nothing more than a quality $2 one can do.

https://www.digikey.com.au/products/en/circuit-protection/fuses/139?k=glass%20fuses

Cheers George