Wattgate 381 outlet:any comments from the owners?

Hello
I am thinking of getting this outlet for my system.How big should i expect improvements if i am going up from PS Audio power port?Thanks a lot for your comments.
overhang
I use wattgate and happy with them, however i find comment about PS interesting, I had PS Quintessence, didn't find it bright, replaced by Audience only because friend said nickel is not good, but he uses PS outlets, may be PS outlet don't have nickel plating, or because he uses Jadis, so the brightness may not show up in his system
The wattgate uses nickel between the copper and gold plate...it says it in the description....
overhang,

JMHO,  you would do a lot better buying a Porter Port and save yourself over a $100.00.
http://www.porterhouseaudio.com/Porter-ports.htm

Note:
The Porter Port is a Hubbell IG 5362 (20) amp duplex receptacle. IG, (Isolate Ground), means the equipment ground contact is isolated, insulated, from the supporting back strap of the outlet.

If you are installing an IG outlet to a plastic box the NEC requires a non conductive outlet cover shall be used because the supporting back strap will not be grounded. If the outlet is installed to a metal box then by the NEC the metal box is already grounded and therefore the supporting back strap will be as well. (Providing the branch circuit wiring is 2 wire with ground.)

Why did Albert Porter choose the Hubbell HBL IG 5362 duplex outlet? Because it has a slim compact body and comes with non nickel plated brass contacts and a not nickel plated brass supporting back strap. It’s the closest outlet made by Hubbell that sounds the same as the old stock, (no longer made the same), Hubbell HBL8300H hospital grade 20 amp duplex receptacle.

The standard grounding type Hubbell HBL5362 20 amp duplex outlet uses a deep body to support the contacts of the outlet. Beats me why the slim compact body outlet sounds neutral compared to the warmer sounding deep body outlet, but it does.

See page 10 for a picture of the Compact Body duplex receptacle outlet.

http://ecatalog.hubbell-wiring.com/press/pressreleasepdfs/H5254.pdf

See page 6 for a picture of the Deep Body duplex receptacle outlet.

Also note on page 6 the three duplex outlets. The first two are the Deep Body outlets. The bottom orange color IG 5262 (15) amp outlet has the slim Compact Body.
(The IG 5362 is the 20 amp outlet)