Watt Puppy 7 with Pass X250.5?

Has anyone tried or heard this combination before? I'm considering buying a pair of 7's to upgrade from my VR4jr's. Would I be as happy with the low end response as I am now with the Jr's? I'm looking for a wider deeper soundstage with a nice low end.
spenceroo

Showing 1 response by brianmgrarcom

Don't you just hate pissin' matches like these! Nobody wins. All I will say on the issue is, Audioracle, the opening line of your first post was simply not needed and will almost always open up issues such as we here, no matter what the product.

Anyway, to the original poster, I don't know how much value my comments will be, as I don't own a Pass amp, but rather Mac. I own the 7's and I certainly do not find them lean nor unmusical, quite the contrary. For me, the 7's are a speaker I feel I could change my electronics to many different brands and continue to enjoy the speakers. (I'd love to hear them with a X250.5 or X350.5, amongst many other amps I'd love to try.) I was using B&W 802D's prior to the 7's and find the 7's light years better with my system.