Warning: China-Hifi-Audio.com

I just wanted to pass along some concerns with this dealer. 

I ordered a tube amp a couple weeks ago that was shown in stock (actually listed as a discounted customer return). and after 8 days of waiting for a shipping notification I asked about the status and was told it was delayed because the owner had to verify his UPS account. ??? They listed DHL Fedex and UPS as shipping services with 3 - 7 day delivery time for the $595 shipping charge I paid.

Since that response I have asked several times to cancel the order and even thru Paypal communications but am now being ignored. No refund and no shipment. So now it is in Paypal claim and I will be waiting many more days to see a refund.

Very disappointing experience with this dealer.

calieng
Hey Calieng,

I too ordered a Wilsenton amp, though a different model from China hi-fi. Their communication was absolutely terrible with me as well. Same issues. However, the amo did arrive as promised though with a heavy delivery fee (about $400 I think). The upside was the amp arrived as promised and even with the high delivery fee, is still an accept I also value and I absolutely love it.. 

just thought I’d give you my experience.

I hope everything turns out ok for you. 
Best

Benj
I bought from Apos who gets from China.  They worked fine and great communication. Find a good dealer here and use them. They were a week late and gave me $50 off. 
Why would you buy any Chinese dealer stuff??

Try and buy a better DAC than from Matrix Audio (based in Xi'an).  Best ESS DAC chip, other parts are top-of-the-line, build quality is perfect, good looking design, all the bells and whistles including balanced connections.  My unit even has the ability to take I2S input!  
Sorry about your experience with them, as with hundreds of others. For me I’ve had nothing but excellent service from the owner, to the point where we became good personal friends. That shipping seems very high (typo?). Personally I always use by sea vs. by air to the US (NJ), which is reasonably priced with no issues.