Warner Imaging VTE-200s

I purchased one of these from a guy about 8 months ago. I was surprised at the clean smooth sound that is produces!

It is not without blemish though. The face plate has surface scratches and silk screening is faded a bit. The top plate could use a painting too. I am guessing I should leave the face plate alone. But is there someone that could do a professional job on the top plate, or should I do it myself? Is there a paint available in the local market the would suffice? I believe these paints are baked on? I am mostly looking to increase the resell value.

thanks!

kt_88

Showing 2 responses by stewbee

Hi Dan,

I have a Warner Imaging VTE 300 M

It is in need of repair, and Emil Rotar and warner Imaging are nowhere to be found.
No one has a schematic for it and the info on the parts are rubbed off .
Since you were one of the designers of the amp, would you be able to repair it or do you know where Emil is?
Any info you can give me to help get these beautiful sounding amps to be repaired would be greatly appreciated.

You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks and best regards,...Stew
Hi Tomanoid,

I have VTE 300 M,
Both amps are down, no one can fix them because no schematic and no lettering or numbering on parts. I need somebody to fix these great amps or I need to sell them for parts.
Can you help me out with any info or advice?

Thanks,
stewbee