Warmest sounding Green Mountain speaker?

Considering buying a pair of GMA speakers and wonder what is considered the warmest sounding of any in their line up past or present as the only thing I have reservations about is the tone might be a little on the lean side from what I have read compared to lets say Vandersteen which I have now.
frankk
Anybody who currently owns GMA speakers can vastly improve their performance by the following way. This modification will work very well for Rio, Eos and Europa (and any other speaker). You will get the warmth that is lacking.

Buy a pair of these digital plate amplifiers. They require a pc to set the crossover settings. You will then need to unscrew the drivers and then desolder the wires and wire some cables onto the drivers and pass them out of the port (or from the back if you drill a hole in the wood at the back). very easily done.

You can choose any crossover slope you like from first order to fourth order and any type from bessel, butterworth to linkwitz riley.
You can also equalise the tweeter and woofers response to flatten them. You can also add or take away time delay on the tweeter.
You can do all of this in real time and compare the results.

Come back and tell us whether you prefer the sound. You cant go wrong with this. Even if you want to stick with first order slopes, it is still vastly better to go active than passive. You cannot lose. Even if you want to replicate the original transfer function of the passive crossover,
you can do this AND benefit from the active amplification.
You will immediately hear the difference between 1st and 4th order.

Once you get these plate amps, you can even upgrade the tweeter (and woofer) on your speakers to higher quality ones. Possibilities are endless.

https://www.minidsp.com/products/plate-amplifiers/pwr-ice125

In the highly unlikely event you want to go back to the original speaker, that is easily done since this is a reversible modification.
"A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees."
                                                              --William Blake

Buy a pair of these digital plate amplifiers. They require a pc to set the crossover settings. You will then need to unscrew the drivers and then desolder the wires and wire some cables onto the drivers and pass them out of the port (or from the back if you drill a hole in the wood at the back). very easily done. 

You can choose any crossover slope you like from first order to fourth order and any type from bessel, butterworth to linkwitz riley.
You can also equalise the tweeter and woofers response to flatten them. You can also add or take away time delay on the tweeter.
You can do all of this in real time and compare the results. 
OMG - I am going to go drill some holes in my speakers right now!  LOL
Roy, It is easy to see that you stand behind your products and go to great lengths to help customers. Unfortunately Kenjit seems to have extracted from you the cost of the refund and more in the form of time and frustration. 
Just came across this thread.  I have owned a pair of Eos HX (I believe one of the first pairs), and have been very pleased with their performance.  They are quite revealing of the recording and all upstream components, including cables, but in no way could they be described as lacking "warmth" or being recessed in the upper bass through the middle of the midrange.  The music/sound is affected by room placement and toe-in, and adjustments of the tweeter position are easily heard. 
If you do own Green Mountain speakers, I would NOT following Kenjit's suggestion -- to essentially "design your own speaker" using the Green Mountain enclosure.  To call Kenjit an amateur would be an insult to well-intended amateurs everywhere.
Roy OTOH is without doubt one of the good guys in audio.
Happy Independence Day!