Warmest sounding Green Mountain speaker?

Considering buying a pair of GMA speakers and wonder what is considered the warmest sounding of any in their line up past or present as the only thing I have reservations about is the tone might be a little on the lean side from what I have read compared to lets say Vandersteen which I have now.
frankk
Kenji,
I am not currently a GMA customer and I have no stake in this dispute, but I will add that when I started a recent thread asking for feedback on the Chroma HX

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/green-mountain-audio-chroma-hx

you jumped in to say bad things about the Chroma, Roy and GMA. Checking on your posting history, the great majority of your posts here are almost exclusively attacks against GMA. For whatever reason, you seem intent precisely on harming Roy and the company, and that seems wrong. 

My dealings with Roy over the years have convinced me that he's a fine person who is very devoted to his work and his customers. I'm sorry you are unhappy, but maybe it's time to give this a rest and move on. 
you jumped in to say bad things about the Chroma, Roy and GMA
I wish i had seen threads like this before my purchase. Look, GMA make speakers which are divisive. I will not apologise for saying i hated their sound. It is the absolute truth.  
Why would I lie? if I loved them why would i say theyre horrible?
Ive owned PMC, B&W to name a couple and they were a fraction of the cost of the GMA but the GMA did not sound better it sounded (far ) worse. 

Now as far as the other points i made about cheap parts, thick cabinet walls, no chamfering, lobing, if you dont agree, then attack the points I made, dont attack me.

4th order crossovers are HARDER to do than 1st order not easier. They require more parts and each has to be chosen to within a tighter tolerance than wit 1st order.

And GMA say that they are 1st order but their tweeter is rolling off at 2khz so obviously its not going to be first order below 2khz once you add that roll off onto the natural rolloff. There is also no impedance correction on the tweeter so at its resonance you wont be getting much attenuation there either. The 14cm centre to centre distance between their drivers causes lobing at all frequencies above 1.25khz. (1.25khz is the frequency such that half of its wavelength is 14cm.)
Clearly with a first order crossover the only way to avoid lobing is by using concentric drivers

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/seas-soft-dome-tweeters/seas-prestige-27tdfc-h1189-textile-dome-tweeter/

You can see the rolloff at 2khz

I currently own EOS HDX, and have owned just about every model of GMA speaker over the past 10 or so years. I run them with a 2A3 SET and couldn't be happier with the sound. I would describe them as being detailed and revealing. Once you have heard time coherent speakers, I doubt that you will go back.  As an musician, I feel that they remain true to the recording and the intent of the musicians and producers.  Thus I have not had the desire to roll speakers although I have heard many competing designs and brands.

As important as the sound though is the fact that Roy is a great guy who is really passionate about producing a great product. There are few companies who provide personal service AND upgrade existing products rather than forcing you to buy their new latest and greatest. Green Mountain is one, Ayre is another one (oddly enough, both are in Colorado). At any rate, if you are considering Green Mountain, you should definitely give them a listen, they are a bargain at the price.

'Kenjit-

It’s a question of getting your moneys worth. If the parts used in the Rio/chromatose only cost say $100 yet it is sold for nearly $4000 the price you pay is going towards the rent for the factory and profit. Your hard earned money isnt going into the product you are spending it on'.

Kenjit, I don't think you thought through your statement very well.

That is in fact what every part and and thing made for public consumption amounts to. A small amount of material costs, labor, fixed costs, resupply costs, and profit. Including an accuton driver. It is not any different. Now if you have a company using the most expensive drivers in their speakers that cost the same as GM speakers, you are trading more expensive drivers for development and engineering talents. There are tradeoffs. I am glad we have both to chose from.

You can decide for yourself which you prefer. I do not need to know that.

So it is going into the item you have worked hard to earn the money to by such a product. In this case you, unlike many manufacturer's we have a very capable engineer putting these parts together in one of the single most effective results that you can hear. That is exactly what one would want in a speaker designer. Not someone putting a silver ring on a pigs nose. 

Please Kenjit if you don't not have much to add to the thread please do not respond. I do not care that is your right to bring your thoughts to this thread. Having a right and doing the right thing are two completely different things.