Warm, rich sounding interconnects?

My system is in flux at the moment with a Wadia Intuition 01 as preamp/amp/DAC bookshelf Tyler speakers and (horror of horrors) an iPhone with an Auris bluetooth connection for the current audio source. Since bluetooth at best sounds somewhat thin and tilted up on higher frequencies, it doesn’t play necessarily well with the Wadia which is great sounding overall but also can be on the revealing side.

I know I should get a better source - but even so I’ll always want the option of wireless in various situations. I’ve owned Purist Audio Museaus’s (rev-c’s) in the past, which would be perfect, but sadly sold them on A-gon some time ago. Those are hard to find and the newer Purist cables are brighter sounding.

So in a nutshell I’m looking for interconnects which will deepen and darken the sound for my current setup - and new/used for under $400. Any ideas?
monsignor
monsignor.

Regarding Purist Audio. Did the rev. c's come before or after the Praesto Revision? My pairs have a warmish sound character, albeit nicely detailed. I had used them with source and amplification to tame a slight emphasis in the high frequencies of some B&W 802D loudspeakers I used to have.
Audio Sensibility OCC cables will deepen, darken the sound.  At least compared to my reference: Furutech. The CAD to USD exchange rate keeps them in your ballpark price range. And, they have a 30 day trial period. I’ve tried Testament and Statement cables from them. Fit and finish was excellent. At the end of the day, the degree of tonal shift wasn’t ideal for my gear and I did return them. But they might work for you. The Testament had less warmth and bloom than the Statement, and was preferred by me. But you might try both and see which if any work for you.
Cardas Golden Cross for sure.

It sounds like a tube amp - warm, full and dynamic
Post removed