Warm, rich, smooth, 3d tube integrated amp, budget $6000

Hey guys sorry to ask again but now I'm considering a tube integrated for my vienna acoustics haydn grand, atc scm7 and yamaha ns5000. Want something, rich with forward mids.. something 3d sounding.

So far my top contenders are conrad johnson cav 45s2 and prima luna evo 400.  If it doesn't get super hot that would be nice but not mandatory.

Right now I'm using my elekit tu8600 which is a very good amp.. works well with grand haydns but not enough power for ns5k or scm7.

Thanks !

smodtactical

I should have specified but I'd really appreciate a pure amp.. no phono/dac etc.

@smodtactical You can bypass the DAC if you already have one, but the DAC in the Synthesis is outstanding. 

Once again, have we determined the minimum number of watts that the ATC SCM7 and Yamaha NS5000 need to function properly?  That would rule out a number of lower-powered tube amps.

I went from a Don Sachs Kootenay and d2 to a Conrad Johnson Cav45 S2 to simplify things and am very happy. I borrowed my brother Primaluna HP Premium for a month or so and while okay it wasn’t for me. The Sachs did produce a lot of heat and find the CJ much less. The Sachs was a very nice amp but I preferred the EL34 vs the KT88. I also like being able to buy NOS tubes vs new production KT88 tubes which I find not so reliable.

The CJ responds to tube upgrade I’m using Mullard xf2’s and amprex 6922. I was really surprised the stock Mullard are very nice for stock tubes. The CAV45 is a very relaxed and musical amp but very good at detail retrieval and crystal clear. When I was going to choose a integrated amp it was between the Audio Hungary a20i but at the time there was no repair center in USA and for all I know may still be that way. The Jadis Orchestra was my other choice but ended up with the Conrad Johnson and find the CJ slogan “it just sound right” to be true in my situation.

Someone earlier said that Rogue wouldn't be for you. I couldn't disagree more. I have a Cronus Magnum and it overflows with tubey goodness.