Wanting to simplify my system ......

Good morning/Afternoon ,
I have all Audio Research amplification ... Phono 6 , LS27 Pre Amp and Reference 150 , my speakers are Wilson Sasha Series One , I'm finding as I get older that , although my system sounds excellent , I'm yearning for something simpler , like one box instead of three . I'm contemplating buying a Gryphon Diablo Integrated with the optional phono module and having just one box , this would also save on cabling etc and just generally tidy up the rat's nest behind my system rack . I've heard the Diablo with the Sashas in a friend's system and it sounded good , BUT , I've always been a valve guy , my last solid state amp was a Perreaux 2150B back in the ( very ) early 1980's . Am I wrong to yearn for something simpler ?? My cabling is High Fidelity CT1's , with the exception of the pre to power which is Harmonic Tech Magic Link 2 , the other upside of an integrated is I don't have to yearn for High Fidelity's balanced cable when it eventually arrives . Any thoughts / advice / ???
chris_launder

@georgehifi , I still have the Diablo , can you believe it actually overheats driving the Sashas for extended periods such as parties ? I need an excuse for the Diablo 300 ....

Ok, Boulder 866 or BAT (tube or hybrid) - BAT and Wilson are a nice combo. The phono card is surprisingly good, but not up to the Phono 6....simpler though and enjoyable. I have a friend (in Boulder oddly enough!) with that combo and a VPI Aries 3/Shelter 7000 and it sounds awfully nice.