want to ditch my Brooklyn to streamer..thoughts?

I have a Brooklyn DAC and have been running my laptop through it listening to Tidal....seems like over kill at this point. I removed my CD player from the DAC and enjoy the player a lot more. 

I am going to sell my Brooklyn and powersupply.

I want to still stream tidal.....was thinking of Bluesound Node 2 any thoughts on sound quality? other options? I tried a Chromecast and returned it. 

mswobo
One aspect might be worth looking into is hooking up the node or node2 via hard line not wifi.
Bluesound did not even give the vault2 a wifi option.
Just a thought......
A cheap option is to build a Raspberry Pi with an output card that matches the Brooklyn. I will do this for my dac and use a HifiBerry card. I think there are pre-built versions too if you don't want to fiddle. 
headphonedreams

I'm getting one of these too. I highly recommend you watch Hans Beekhuyzen's channel, and get his book. Book is cheap on Amazon. He's a fan of these, but says that the ones by Allo are the best. Much better then HifiBerry. The coaxial one is called the Digione, and the USB is the USBridge. He says that, if you add a linear power supply. The only thing that beats it for less then about a grand. Is the SOtM SMS-200 with an added linear power supply. 
I had problems with both my Node2 and Vault2.  The whole system goes kablooie at once.  And I still haven’t heard back from my dealer about the Pulse Mini that died a year out of warranty.
  I am burning my discs to a Synology NAS that I am currently controlling with the Bluesound.  It works now but I hold my breath with each Bluesound Update.  Travis from Bluesound Tech Support and I are now best buddies.  Ultimately I’d like to get a Bryston BDP 3, but that will have to wait.
  Bluesound is an amazing bargain, when it works.  The Vault combines a ripper, storage, software player, DAC (MQA at that), for just over a grand.  At that price point, it’s perhaps unrealistic to expect flawless performance.