want to ditch my Brooklyn to streamer..thoughts?

I have a Brooklyn DAC and have been running my laptop through it listening to Tidal....seems like over kill at this point. I removed my CD player from the DAC and enjoy the player a lot more. 

I am going to sell my Brooklyn and powersupply.

I want to still stream tidal.....was thinking of Bluesound Node 2 any thoughts on sound quality? other options? I tried a Chromecast and returned it. 

mswobo
keep the brooklyn and use the DAC in it along with the bluesound. Switch back and forth between the Node2’s internal DAC and the Brooklyn and sell the Brooklyn if doesn’t sound better.
If I recall the Brooklyn supports MQA decoding, so it might be better than switching to Bluesound.
I own the Bluesound Nodes and like them immensely for wireless connectivity throughout my home. Though the internal DAC is good, using a better DAC-like the Brooklyn really makes it shine.
Bob
I have owned a Bluesound vault2 for 18 months and use it mainly for streaming tidal and deezer now.
Imho its weakest point is its DAC.
I get much improved sq using its spdif out to the DAC in my Lyngdorf than from its rca outs to the Lyngdorf. This was also the case on two previous integrated amps, both Hegel.

I cannot see the DAC in the node being any better than the vault, more like exactly the same I would say.

Do not ditch the Brooklyn yet, at least not for a node2!
It's not clear to me from reading the original post what your streaming goal is other than to listen to Tidal. If it's simply to listen to music via your computer, you can save money (if that's another goal) by selling the Brooklyn and buying an Audioquest Jitterbug and DragonFly Red with Audirvana Plus software on your computer (costs for the Audioquest combo ~$250 and Audirvana Plus is ~$70). You can plug the computer into powered speakers or listen directly with headphones. However, the Brooklyn has many more capabilities besides MQA and it's an outstanding DAC (complete with a decent phono stage). If your goal is wireless streaming of high quality music throughout your house, perhaps you should consider keeping the Mytek. Keep in mind that, if you sell, you'll lose a substantial sum relative to the purchase price.