Wally Wally Wally

Anyone else get the latest Wally tools? Likes or dislikes? Not asking for opinion on purchase of said items, only your experiences; both, good and bad.

I just went wild Wally Tool crazy and ordered everything. Long story short, I will be accumulating at least two more turntables in the next 6 months, and wanted to have another set of eyes to spot check my current methods of installing and measuring cartridges performance; ears, SME protractor, test records, Fozgometer, Schon Schablonne (German protractor), and glass protractor by Avid. 
It’s a means to an end as I want quick, verifiable, and repeatable measurements due to the amount of tonearm and cartridges swapping that will be occurring. It’s a means to an end which supports my listening studio.

I have, like many others, used my ears and standard measurement tools over many years and it’s pretty cut and dry. I figured what the heck, why not indulge in tools that support the hobby, and can be used to help others while also giving me some peace of mind.

audioquest4life
I have no experience with the new ones but the old Wallytractors are my favorite alignment devices and I have more than I'd care to list, including MintLPs and UNI-Pro.
@wrm57 

Yes, the original Wallytractors were gamechangers back when they first came out. I guess in this hobby, one can never have too much alignment tools. 
Interesting phrase, support the hobby. Have heard something like that used before. Never in connection with Ted Denney. Pretty folksy name, Ted. You'd think he'd get some love. Or Peter. If ever there was a hobbyist could use support.... What magic spell has Wally to get anyone thinking he's any different than the rest?