Wall Mounted turntable stand: suggestions please?

Greetings analog fans! I'm seeking suggestions for a Wall Mount turntable stand - I'm looking to support a 60 pound VPI HW19 MK4 that I'm interested in, but I have no more rack space available on my rack & no good floor space available nearby for a floor mounted stand. The TT dimensions with dust cover are 21.5"W x 16.25"D x 6.5"H (I believe).
Searching the forum archives I found references to a Target stand (apparently no longer available - Audio Advisor used to sell them) & also I found a reference to Sound Organization wall mount stand. I need some ideas regarding where to locate/buy one of these, or any other quality wall mount stands that you may like? Or if you know of anyone wanting to sell a wall mount stand, then please advise either via forum post or send me an email. Thanks for your help & suggestions.
bob_bundus

Showing 1 response by caterham1700

Bob,
Check out www.apollohifi.co.uk for a good quality wall support.The illustrations for the wall supports leave much to be desired but the appearance and finish is the same as the Adagio line of stands.At 60 pounds, you might want to consider the 2 shelf version not so much for the added shelf but for attachment security reasons.They are handled in the US by May Audio and in Canada by Justice Audio and can be purchased directly from the importer if no dealer is available nearby.Pricing is very reasonable.
Both the Target & Sound Org units are no longer being produced and would have to be located on the pre-owned market.Target made several wall units in its day,the best being the original TT1.
Best,
Ken
GreaterRanges/Neuance