Walker SST contact enhancer

Has anyone tryed this in their Breaker box, At the breaker contact lugs and the bare wire ? How about the outlet contact lugs, where the bare wire is tightend on the outlet screws? I have heard the improvements on I/C's and PC's but was wondering what and if any improvements could be made on the other side on the wall to the breaker box.
Thanks,
Brian
brouch
Yes. The effect was a great palpability and suppleness to the music. I put it on the breaker, and both ends of the 10 guage wire connecting it to a Wattgate receptacle. It's still breaking in, though. Be careful, and always turn off the main breaker when working.

Rob
Isn't this going too far ?
People are gonna start applying contact enhancer to their listening chair legs to feel more bass....
Going to far ! Think about the air gap between the wire and the lug of the breaker. Yes it is ever so small, but the current has to jump from one to the other. Think of your current as a steady stream of water, or your current at the bottom of a waterfall, jumping, churning ect. I would pefer the steady stream as to preserve the current to the purest form from the start. Yes I understand what is being feed into my breaker box isn't to pure to start with, which is somewhat out of my control. But if I can improve, or preserve it to be its best, which is in my control, why not. Sometimes the little things make a big diffrents. Thanks, Brian
Than what's up with the Eichmann plugs and the new WTB RCA's. They go for a very small contact area.

BTW - I am not being antagonistic. I know nothing about this stuff and am curious.

Dave
Dave, as I understand the theory behind the Eichmann plugs and the new WTB RCAs, it's about reducing the amount of metal (and dielectric) in the connection more than reducing the contact area per se. There's a discussion of the design philosophy in a an article in Issue 71 of UHF Magazine.