Wadia 151 + Dynaudio X12... what speaker cable?

Hi All,

A quick question: I am putting together a compact system for a small apartment. After a lot of research, I decided on the Wadia 151 PowerDAC as the amp/DAC, and the Dynaudio Excite X12's for speakers. All the reviews say that the soundstaging and 3-dimensionality is superb, and since those are my favorite qualities in audio playback, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

That being said, I am now researching what speaker cables to use. Anyone with experience on one or both of these components? What cables sound good with the Dynaudios? The obvious choice is Dynaudio's own OCOS cables. I haven't read any reviews of them with the X12's, though. I'm looking to minimize cost, but preserve the soundstage. Thanks in advance!
audioneo79
Audioneo79, so how do you like the Wadia + Excite 12 combination? I just picked up the 151 and the 171, and am looking at getting the Excite 12's as well.
I have a 151 in a second system with monitors. Once it burns in (300 hours), it is more dynamic than you think an amp of its size will be. I suggest using a better wire than you initially anticipate. I am using Jorma #3. I can also recommend Crimson. A lot will depend on your speakers and how neutral they are.
I am considering only a 3m pair; there's no reason to space the speakers out more than 12 feet apart, and there likely won't be room enough to do that anyway.

Disclaimer aside, why is the Ocos the "best choice", versus another comparably priced Cu speaker wire option?
Disclaimer. We are a Dynaudio, Wadia, Ocos Dealer

If the Ocos One is within budget, this is the best choice.

How long are you considering?