VTV Amplifier

After seeing the success of builders of class D amplifiers in UK (Nord), Austria (Apollon), France (Audiophonics) and March (Australia), I am glad to see that VTV Amplifier started a similar business in the US.

https://vtvamplifier.com/

They build class D amplifiers based on Hypex, Purifi, Pascal modules and with optional buffers with opamps from Sparkos, Sonic Imagery and Weiss. With the possibility of custom amplifiers (multichannel), 30 days try at home, 2 years warranty. They also sell on eBay.

Always nice to have options. :)
128x128matiasreccius
(I did not delete anything)

Yes, I also have an Apollon NC500 based amp using Sparkos 2590 and absolutely love this amp. Great news for US based customers to have the convenience of domestic shipping and trying at home. I think these will sell well. I wish them all the best.
The actual poster can the OP can't. Only Admin or the original poster,
who know's could  have been in pig latin or something...LOL

Do you have a 6 or 12 db gain option like the VLV. That option was on the orginal OEM board, flipper switch If I remember... been a while. Great option for some preamps with lower gain..

So you ever hear the Weiss Op Amp? sure want a pretty penny for it...

Might be worth it,,, the 2590s are just real pleasing to listen to...
I have SI not the newest, Sparco single and double small foot print.
The 2590s though.... great stuff

Need to see what all they are offering....

Regards
I did not hear the Weiss opamps yet, I bought and use the Sparkos only. They are quiet expensive for buying 4 at a time and trying out...