VTL with KT120 tubes

I know VTL would recommend against it, but is anyone aware of someone using Tung-Sol KT120 tubes in a VTL Siegfried II or S-400 II amplifier? Results? 
imgoodwithtools
They would tell you the heater windings in the transformers are inadequate and might possibly damage the transformers.  So, no, not me.  But the KT90 designs of VTL and Manley, on the other hand, are begging to be run with KT120s.
As curious as I am, I don't have the stones to try it. I have a S-400 II. It sounds absolutely divine with Tung Sol 6550s, and NOS Mullard and RCA small signal tubes.

Hey, I’m curious if you still have that amp and if you’re running KT88’s with it or the 6550s still as I have the same amp and love it ⭐️ Also, when I did have the MB450’s the first generation I used KT120’s  with it and loved it. It’s too bad VTL Doesn’t make any new or amps with the bigger tubes like Conrad Johnson does imho they are missing the boat 

I ran Vtl 300 Deluxe monos. They ran 6550's Im pretty sure.

The sound was okay but not brilliant. The amps came with Kt90's as back ups and the kt90's sounds Worlds better. Unfortunately I roasted the Bias  circuit as the 300's are not set up for kt90's

Tech fixed that.

I ran the KT120’s in my MB450’s and loved the sound of them at the time but after talking with friends about it would probably stick to JJKT88’s at this point as they are made to run those and if you love the bigger tubes get the CJ amp that’s made to run them 😎”nuff said”