VTL 7.5 S3 vs Jeff Rowland Corus with PSU

Currently  own the Jeff Rowland Corus with larger PSU power supply and am considering a VTL 7.5 S3 preamp. Anyone hear both and able to comment if this would be an upgrade or side step. Speakers are Wilson Sasha DAW with Krell FPB 300c. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110
i spent an enjoyable few hours yesterday with VTL pre and amp running Vandersteens ( 7 mk2) with a Brinkmann Etna front end...awesome sound and I have heard similar with top flight ARC. 

hopefully at the level you are at, local dealer can enable at home in your system demo...

have fun, enjoy the music...
I have the Corus and new PSU as well.  I think it is superlative, but FWIW I don't think bass definition is its strongest suit.  I would be very curious about the 7.5 mkIII as it was my other top choice before going with Rowland.  Pairing it with my 625 S2 was a natural choice but I am still wanting to hear the VTL.
I will be auditioning the 7.5 s3 in my system in the future and comparing to the Rowland. I may be wrong but  my thoughts are that the bass will be better with the Rowland than the Tube preamp. I’ll keep you posted when I hear it.
Mildly OT:  does anyone know what brand 12AU7s VTL uses in the 6.5 II preamp?  Much thanks.