VPI classic to ClearAudio maximum solution

I seek guidance regarding the upgrade path for my analogue setup. Presently  I have VPI Classic I (with SDS)/ JMW 10.5i / Dynavector xv-1s output to Coincident phono stage to Coincident  Line stage.

My present setup lacks on-the-fly VTA adjustability and I have decided to upgrade total setup. VPI offers a cost prohibitive VTA tower upgrade and most VPI experts (..dealers ) recommended not to go that route and upgrade total setup instead. I am tempted to do so. 

My present setup is sonically fine (...or so I believe as I don't have any reference to compare to). This is my first analogue setup which I have had for almost 6 years and I don't have any local means to compare to what is out there. Moreover Simple A/B is not practical and is inconclusive as there are just too many variables (phono/table/arm/cartridge/speakers/room/listening preference...) in an analogue system. My personal listening preference is to have a linear, dynamic, faster sounding, tonally correct (& not thin sounding) and musically engaging setup. 

I have an opportunity to purchase Clearaudio Maximum solution with Phantom II arm and Benz Micro Gullwing. I can imagine this is apples and oranges comparison given very different retail prices for these two setups. 

Financials aside, my question is… If I change to clearaudio setup what sonic differences I should expect compared to VPI Classic? Also, with clearaudio setup, between dynavector xv-1s vs benz micro, which should be more compatible /cartridge of choice or how these differ sonically in general ? I am not sure if there is a general house sound to VPI vs Clearaudio and Dyanvector vs Benz. 

Obviously, I am not looking for a definite answer as there are million variables, but any insight regarding these two choices would be helpful. Especially some fortunate long time members have gone through "been there done that" with several options and can sprinkle their knowledge in this thread. Thanks. 

celestial_audio
The search function is a wonderful thing 
http://www.vpiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=3635&start=0

The ceramic coating appears to be one of the questionable VPI "innovations"The same platter you previously used, just with the coating. 

I would play better records and get a US record cleaner unit before obsessing over tonearm wire options. 

Another thing would be the Phoenix(now Sota) speed controller. More accurate than the VPI unit. Consider  footers and decent isolation if you havent already.
sstalwar...I have a ceramic platter which I exchanged from the regular Classic platter.   I didn't hear any difference in sound in the exchange.  The ceramic platter however, doesn't show fingerprints which is nice. I don't use a platter mat.  Regarding tonearm cable differences.  The Nordost is brighter, which gives the impression of more information...I'm happy with the Discovery.
Thank you guys. Little update. I changed my mind and instead got myself classic signature SE. Regular platter. Looking forward to this. It pretty much updated my classic in every way. I do have good isolation (table and feet). Also, would keep the tonearm wire as discovery for now. I guess I am all set for now.