VPI classic to ClearAudio maximum solution

I seek guidance regarding the upgrade path for my analogue setup. Presently  I have VPI Classic I (with SDS)/ JMW 10.5i / Dynavector xv-1s output to Coincident phono stage to Coincident  Line stage.

My present setup lacks on-the-fly VTA adjustability and I have decided to upgrade total setup. VPI offers a cost prohibitive VTA tower upgrade and most VPI experts (..dealers ) recommended not to go that route and upgrade total setup instead. I am tempted to do so. 

My present setup is sonically fine (...or so I believe as I don't have any reference to compare to). This is my first analogue setup which I have had for almost 6 years and I don't have any local means to compare to what is out there. Moreover Simple A/B is not practical and is inconclusive as there are just too many variables (phono/table/arm/cartridge/speakers/room/listening preference...) in an analogue system. My personal listening preference is to have a linear, dynamic, faster sounding, tonally correct (& not thin sounding) and musically engaging setup. 

I have an opportunity to purchase Clearaudio Maximum solution with Phantom II arm and Benz Micro Gullwing. I can imagine this is apples and oranges comparison given very different retail prices for these two setups. 

Financials aside, my question is… If I change to clearaudio setup what sonic differences I should expect compared to VPI Classic? Also, with clearaudio setup, between dynavector xv-1s vs benz micro, which should be more compatible /cartridge of choice or how these differ sonically in general ? I am not sure if there is a general house sound to VPI vs Clearaudio and Dyanvector vs Benz. 

Obviously, I am not looking for a definite answer as there are million variables, but any insight regarding these two choices would be helpful. Especially some fortunate long time members have gone through "been there done that" with several options and can sprinkle their knowledge in this thread. Thanks. 

celestial_audio
My take on the Classic 1
Been enjoying 9 years with now minimal issues. My aging ears have heard the FINEST setups over the years.
Prior was a tweaky Rega P5, with good results. The Classic is comparable but closer to "high end." With a few  it can handle a pricey cart .

It ain't no Tech Das or Kuzma, but a decent cart  and appropriate system delivers enough of the goods to my ears and wallet. Wallet, mostly.
I would be all over the Clearaudio, just for the looks. Save for the linear tracker and killer cart. Call it a day.

Regarding the non adjustable VTA- I loosen the collar, while playing adjust with a pair of ears at the listening position. Good enough for my tinnitus ridden ears.

if you can get a killer deal on the ClearAudio, so killer you can be certain of being able to unload it again when you decide you don't like it, then go for it. Because all the Clearaudio I have heard is so aggressively hi-fi I doubt I could ever live with it. Also, linear tracker, you're stuck.

Usually at this level I advise going with the best table you can afford, but just the table not the arm, not the cartridge. Just the table. Or the other way, get the best arm you can afford for whatever table you have now. Either way. The last thing I would ever do is buy another package, let alone a package that hamstrings me into being stuck with their arm. Unless you know you can resell the Clearaudio.

Being offered a killer deal. Usually a pretty good sign its not really worth what they want you to think it is anyway.
Ok. advise well taken. I will see if they allow me to have in home audition for couple of weeks. Now, when you say "linear tracker" you mean the TT arm, right? This table comes with graham phantom II arm (not linear tracking, I suppose). 
BTW, I agree, deal is not a reason to buy. I definitely don't belong in " buy today to sell tomorrow" club. 
What do VPI classic owners upgrade to? curious...
Thanks.
If you want to stick with VPI, then consider this
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9fjb0-vpi-industries-classic-direct-turntables

I would offer 8- 9k, put your XV1 on it, and be done. Your Dynavector should perform better than it ever did on the Classic 1. I personally think it's too much cart based on MSRP alone.
Thank you every one. I finally pulled the trigger on VPI classic 2 (special edition with ceramic platter) and printed 3d 10" arm. Got the VTA tower as well. Now, I am wondering if I should upgrade discovery wire (which I suppose was better than Valhalla 2)  to Nordost reference.. Can someone explain the sonic characters of these two wires?